5 Things Your Website Must Have:
1. First, you must have a clear header statement of what you do or what you are offering.
2. Second, You must have a call to action "above the fold".
3. Third, you must have a statement underneath the header that tells what will happen if they don't buy your product or service. If they have nothing to lose or it doesn't solve their problem why would they want to buy?
4. Fourth, You must let them know what success or positive will come from buying your product or service.
5. Fifth, You must have a plan laid out for them to engage your product or service. Example: "Step 1,2 and 3 is how it works". Add a guarantee to overcome any objections.
Now, check out your website. Does it have the 5 Things You Must Have?